Josavera Wolsa Jessieca Lea Catherine❤Mummy Jessey's and Jesus's daughter❤I love MJ❤05June2012❤

Monday 5 August 2013

Missing you

teheaaaa :D Its August! July is end. and I haven't meet you. I still remember you said that every month we should meet, share story here and there, laugh and spend time together. hey sayang.. I miss you a lot. I miss you too much. I miss you everyday.
I miss the touch of your hand. I miss your hug. I miss you shoulder. I miss your tumb. I miss your eyes. The touch of your hand and your hug that make me feel comfortable. Your shoulder and tumb that I always bite while we're meet. Your eyes that tell me the truth.
I will never can explain how much I miss you.
I miss our conversation, fighting ang gaduh2 sayang. I miss playing all over the day with you, texting and calling with you everyday. I miss when you marah2 me, when you cerewet with me, when you pujuk me. I miss when you says 'b, kau manja' 'b, kau comel' 'b, kau degil. Nda pandai dgr ckp' 'b, kau mintapuji, buangtebiat, bikin panas' 'b , kau lidut'. I miss wanna oncall with you until midnight and oncall early in the morning. I miss your morning and night text. I miss when you take care of me when I am sick, when you force me to makan ubat. I miss every fucking day you tell me how much you love me, every fuckin day you says 'b Saya cinta kau' 'b, saya terlampau sayang kau' 'b saya rindu kau'. I miss when you bought some chocolate for me. I miss everything sayangggggggg :'(
Today? Today is our monthsary. How I wish I can still wish you. 05 August 2012 the day I received a first wish monthsary from you "Happy 4th Montshsary B".
you know what? sometimes I wish God will take away this feeling from me. I can't stand and I can't hold for this anymore. Can you imagine how's your feeling when you are here, feel my sickness everyday? Im geeting fade up with you but I don't know why I love you too much. I don't know how long I will take a time to forget about you. 2 month passed but I am still here haunted by the memores. Lord, help me.

No comments :


I May Not Be Perfect But I'm Me